All lotteries in Jio Official are divided into non-circulation (instant) and circulation ones. Depending on the type of game you choose, it depends on how quickly you will know about your likely winnings.
The advantage of non-circulation lotteries is that you do not have to look forward to the draw for several hours or even days. In such Jio KBC lotteries, instant prizes are played. You simply buy a ticket, remove the protective layer (or open the envelope – depending on the type of game) and immediately known if luck has smiled at you.
The name “drawing lotteries” speaks for itself. These are the games in which the classic draw of money or prizes is held, in which all players who have bought tickets participate. In some lotteries, several draws are held per day, while in others you have to wait a week for one draw. The latter include television lotteries where you can win cars, apartments, houses and other prizes. Such editions are whole shows in the studio with a host.
To find out if you have become the Jio Lottery winner 2023 , you need to wait until the end of the draw. You can:
- watch the live broadcast of the drawing lottery to personally see the drop-down numbers;
- come to the studio of the Jio Official center in Mumbai and follow the circulation;
- view the results of past draws on the website or in the gadget application;
- check the coupon by number on the web portal;
- via SMS (when buying a paper ticket, do not forget to leave a valid phone number for this).
How to get the winnings depending on the ticket purchase method?
The game ticket Jio KBC can be sold in electronic or paper form. Coupons of the first type can be obtained on the website Jio Official. Tickets of the second type are distributed at points of sale, in the Jio Official center, at partners, Indian Post offices, betting shops Baltbet, in the Indian lottery network and others, the full list is on page Jio Official, in retail stores and special machines.
RECEIVE TICKET WINNINGS ONLINE OR VIA SMS
To begin with, we will consider options for paying out funds on electronic coupons, that is, purchased on the site Jio official, in the application or using an SMS message. Prizes up to 600 thousand rupees available:
- Online. Just send money to Wallet. In fast lotteries, prizes up to 15 thousand rupees are sent to the Wallet in auto mode;
- at the retail point of sale. Different partners pay different amounts. On the page Jio official map you will find detailed information about the payout points closest to you;
- to a bank account. To do this, send a set of documents to Jio Official, including the winning code (a complete list of the required papers can be found in the support service;
- in the Jio Official lottery center in Mumbai. Amounts up to 20 thousand rupees are paid on the day of application, more – by Jio KBC arrangement.
Jio Official winnings by offline ticket
If you have purchased a winning paper coupon by any means offline, then it is important to indicate whether you have provided a phone number when paying out. Players who have indicated a phone number can register on the Jio Official website using this number, and then receive a payout in the same ways as in the case of an electronic coupon:
- up to 600,000 rupees – on the website (by transfer to the “Wallet”), at a retail point of sale, to a bank account or in a Jio KBC lottery center;
- over 600,000 rupees – to a bank account or at a Jio KBC lottery center.
You can call us at WhatsApp any time and get JIO WhatsApp winner list 2023. Our Jio Official WhatsApp Number 2023 is 0019188444460 .